The Bioeconomy Institute offers resources to assist Iowa State University faculty or professional and scientific staff in coordination, budget development, editing , and submission of grant proposals related to the advancement of biorenewable resources for the production of chemicals, fuels, materials and energy.
Priority will be given to projects that simultaneously benefit multiple departments, centers, and researchers at Iowa State. All processes are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) at Iowa State University and applicable funding agencies.
- Assistance finding and interpreting funding opportunities
- Assistance identifying value-added team members and partners
- Project management support to meet internal and external deadlines
- Coordination of team meetings and group correspondences
- Preparation of budgets and budget justifications
- Preparation of required forms and attachments including biographical sketches, current and pending support, statements of work, and publication records
- Goldsheet initiation, tracking, and communication with OSPA
- Review of application packages
- Assistance with electronic submissions (i.e. Fastlane, Cayuse, Exchange, etc.)
Request for Assistance
Contact Robert Brown, Director of the Bioeconomy Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org, to ensure your research goals align with the initiatives and mission of the Bioeconomy Institute (BEI).
Contact Scott Moseley, Contracts and Grants Coordinator, email@example.com to discuss the funding opportunity and assistance needed.