LignoTech USA in Rothschild Wisconsin welcomes candidates to apply for two open Research Scientist positions. Candidates must have an advanced science degree (Master’s or new PhD) in a relevant science area. BS level Chemical Engineers with an interest in R&D are also encouraged to apply.
Requirements of the position include:
- Innovating, planning and executing R&D initiatives supporting lignin product development and resulting in differentiated lignin-based products.
- Rapidly assimilating analytical and application test methods unique to lignin technology.
- Exceptional bench chemistry skills combined with the ability to conceptualize from bench to commercial scale.
- Providing technical knowledge and guidance to the organization outside of the R&D group.
- Managing assignments within a schedule and reporting findings quickly and effectively.
- Providing technical support to customers.
- Conducting literature searches and drafting patents as needed.
- Willing to travel as needed to visit customers and attend conferences.
The position also requires good communication skills and will interface with our central lab in Norway, commercial and manufacturing groups. Thus, successful candidates will possess individual drive and the ability to work in a cross-cultural and international environment. With demonstrated leadership and technical competence comes opportunity for advancement.
LignoTech USA is a member of the Borregaard group. Borregaard is the recognized global leader in lignin utilization and lignocellulosic biorefining. www.borregaard.com
Interested candidates can forward their resume and CV to:
Human Resources Manager
LignoTech USA Inc.
100 Grand Avenue, Rothschild WI 54474
100 Grand Avenue
Rothschild, WI 54474 USA
P hone: +1 715 359 6644
Fax: +1 715 355 3648
Web site: www.borregaard.com