See specific program details for letter of intent and application deadlines.
The goal of this program is to invest in agricultural production research, education, and Extension projects for more sustainable, productive and economically viable plant and animal production systems.
In FY 2016, applications are sought in the following US agriculture priority areas:
- Plant health and production and plant products
- Animal health and production and animal products
- Food safety, nutrition, and health
- Bioenergy, natural resources, and environment
- Agriculture systems and technology
- Agriculture economics and rural communities
For more information, see USDA AFRI Competitive Grants Program